A letter from the Club President, Bill, KB3KYH..
At the January meeting we talked a lot about our plans for 2024 club activities. Now, thanks to the efforts of several club members, these plans are taking shape.
· The Wisconsin QSO Party is coming up on March 10. Operate from your home QTH or join other club members at a field location to be discussed at the February meeting.
· The annual banquet is scheduled for March 16 with the location to be finalized at the meeting. (Don’t forget to send Dave KD9HJJ your nominations for Ham of the Year).
· The Hamcram is set for April 13.
· The Saint Norbert College 125th Anniversary Special Event will take place on April 27.
· Field Day Planning is moving along well. After a hiccup on our original location, the Field Day Committee is narrowing down other options that sound like they will more than meet our needs.